SWA ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING (AGM) will be taking place on December 16th @ 11:00am. This year it will be held in Saskatoon at the SaskSport building (Room 122/123 - 510 Cynthia St, Saskatoon, SK S7L 7K7).
The AGM is open to all members and is an opportunity to hear from the board of directors on the past years happenings and to get an update on the direction of the association. If you have questions or concerns this is the best time to voice them and we look forward to hearing from our membership.
IF ATTENDING - Parking is available at the building (in rear). When you arrive, you will come through the back door (ring doorbell at rear door).
- Call to order
- Verification of members
- Adoption of agenda
- Minutes of last AGM
- Financial statement - Presented by Jocelyn Moe
- President report - Presented by Ken Trofimuk
- Staff reports - Presented by Chad and Kathee
- Athlete assistance resolution - Presented by Del McNeely
- Election BOD (2 Year Terms)
ALSO - We will be hosting an SWA YOUTH TRAINING CAMP (AND SLEEP OVER) on December 16-17 organized by Chad Benko and Claire Hopkin, sanctioned by the SWA. Here are the details:
VENUE: Synergy Strength (400 - 1222 Quebec Ave, Saskatoon, SK, S7K 1V2)
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 16
- 4:00pm - Introductions
- 4:30pm - Training session (Warm-up and Snatch derivatives + squats)
- 5:30pm - Games and playtime (Team building)
- 6:30pm - Dinner (will be provided)
- 7:00pm - Movie + popcorn + more FUN!
- 9:00pm - Sleepy time on the platforms (literally platforms as beds)
SUNDAY, DECEMBER 17
- 8:00am - Breakfast (will be provided)
- 9:00am - Training session (Warm-up and Clean & Jerk)
- 11:00am - athlete pick-up
**Training sessions will be fun, challenging, and team oriented. Kids will be required to bring sleeping bags, blankets, mattresses, or anything they want to sleep on. There will be plenty of chaperones to help out over the afternoon and evening. If any athletes require special needs (foods, sleep) please let the team know and we will accommodate.
QUESTIONS? Forward them to email@example.com
REGISTER FOR THE YOUTH TRAINING CAMP FOR FREE
We look forward to seeing you at the AGM.