WHERE DO YOU STAND? ARE YOU THE BEST WEIGHTLIFTER IN THE PROVINCE? NOW'S YOUR CHANCE TO FIND OUT! AN ONLINE COMPETITION FOR ALL WEIGHTLIFTERS IN SASKATCHEWAN. COMPLETE AND SUBMIT YOUR MAX SNATCH AND CLEAN AND JERK DURING THE WEEK 27TH JUNE – 3RD JULY. #SaskWEIGHTS @saskweights
RULES – Keeping is simple!
- · Open to EVERYONE - From those in their first month of lifting to seasoned veterans.
- · During the week of 27th June -3rd July you must complete a max effort Clean & Jerk and a Snatch at your Club or Crossfit box.
- · Weigh yourself and submit your scores online.
- · Share your attempts to social media using #SaskWeights @saskweights
- · Remember, honesty is the best policy.
- · All entries must be submitted by 7pm Sunday 3rd July
- · Individuals will be ranked according to category, weight class and total load lifted. Results will be posted on the SWA website.
- · Prizes will be awarded to the individual with the best total Sinclair score for the categories listed.
Please email SWACompetition@gmail.com if you have any questions.
Best Total Sinclair:
Male & Female
Youth Male & Female (U17)
Junior Male & Female (U20)
Masters Male & Female
Team (3 Males & 3 Females)
Men / Junior Men - 56, 62, 69, 77, 85, 94, 105, 105+kg
Women / Junior Women - 48, 53, 58, 63, 69, 75, 75+kg
Youth Men - 50, 56, 62, 69, 77, 85, 94, 94+
Youth Women - 44, 48, 53, 58, 63, 69, 69+
Masters Men & Women - 35-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+ years